Local 460 Pipe-liners, Helpers, and Fitters need to have current Operator Qualifications card for upcoming work in our area. Please see Jesse at Training Center to update or take classes.
Please visit the A&J Training Link to register for upcoming Classes.
1. JOURNEYMAN UPGRADE TRAINING - REQUIRED FOR ALL JOURNEYMEN
2. Rigging Techniques is still available.
3. High Hazard Training (RSO) Courses are available in Gardena. Must register on A&J Training Website. Classes are 20 hours. 2-10 hour days. Currently being held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays or Thursday and Fridays. ajtraining.org
4. Pipefitter NITC Prep is full; however, you can still express interest so we can try and get another class going.
5. High Hazard Training RSO Class will be held in BAKERSFIELD on December 8 & 9, 2018. You must register with the hall. Classes are 20 hours. Two 10 hour days. This is for upcoming Refinery work.